• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Been home nearly a week from awesome Bermuda cruise...

We were on the 6n Bermuda sailing and it was ahMAYzing !!
Bermuda is stunning ! The people are friendly...and it’s super easy to get around all in your own. We used the ferries and the busses to sightsee on the full day.
We also rented a pontoon boat with a Captian for a tour of the island by water and a stop at a remote beach for swimming ! It was THE highlight of our trip !
I cannot recommend visiting Bermuda enough!

Regarding the downsides of Caribbean Islands, I would include the street vendors pestering you half to death, the feeling that you'd better hang onto your purse, and general lack of cleanliness, and of course the sadness of the poverty outside the tourist areas. Beautiful beaches and great snorkeling, though.

Just got back from October 24th sailing.

Bermuda is not in the Caribbean! It is about 600 miles off of North Carolina.

It is British Overseas Territory. Bermuda residents are wonderful people. The have a good economy. They are highly influenced by the U.S.

The island is actually 6 main islands connected by 7 bridges and there are over. 160 smaller islands which make up this gorgeous, sophisticated and friendly Island Nation.

This was my 2nd time to Bermuda. It is an expensive place to visit but well worth it.

Just got back from October 24th sailing.

Bermuda is not in the Caribbean! It is about 600 miles off of North Carolina.

It is British Overseas Territory. Bermuda residents are wonderful people. The have a good economy. They are highly influenced by the U.S.

The island is actually 6 main islands connected by 7 bridges and there are over. 160 smaller islands which make up this gorgeous, sophisticated and friendly Island Nation.

This was my 2nd time to Bermuda. It is an expensive place to visit but well worth it.

Hope you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter