Been on hold forever. Can DVC upgrade a PH to an AP over the phone?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I have a 4 day park hopper I would like to upgrade to a DVC AP. Is this something they can do over the phone or am I wasting my time? TIA

While I am not 100% certain I'm pretty sure they cannot. In fact, don't all upgrades have to be done in person?

It will depend upon where you acquired the ticket. If the ticket was purchased directly and separately from Disney, they can essentially refund it and sell you the new ticket that you want. If you purchased from a third party or as part of a package, then the cannot upgrade it over the phone; those tickets can only be upgraded/exchanged in person.

(We’ve seen one person who claimed to have been able to upgrade a third-part my ticket over the phone, but the claim was not substantiated. With Disney adding the ability to upgrade tickets in the app, maybe it will be possible now or in the future)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter