• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Been Sittin' on Pins and Needles

Yes,,very glad to hear he's okay.
Man,,What a job to have ! I'll bet insurance cost ya'll a bundle !!

So what your say'n is,,,if I see your husband runn'n like hell from someplace, dont ask questions,, just try'n out run him,,right?

Yes,,very glad to hear he's okay.
Man,,What a job to have ! I'll bet insurance cost ya'll a bundle !!

Thanks! LOL, we always keep a good sense of humor about it. Before we hang up, I always say "by the way, I paid our insurance premiums today." It always brings a chuckle out of him and lightens him up.

So what your say'n is,,,if I see your husband runn'n like hell from someplace, dont ask questions,, just try'n out run him,,right?

:laughing: He actually has a t-shirt that says "Bomb Technician - If you see me running, try and keep up!"

Thanks! LOL, we always keep a good sense of humor about it. Before we hang up, I always say "by the way, I paid our insurance premiums today." It always brings a chuckle out of him and lightens him up.

:laughing: He actually has a t-shirt that says "Bomb Technician - If you see me running, try and keep up!"

:hug: I'm glad he's okay, and everything went well.

Love the t-shirt!

My son is NYPD...he always swears to me ..."Ma...don't worry, somethin' happens and I'll be runnin' the other way."
I know he's a liar. :sad2:

What a COOL JOB your husband has!!!! Im glad he came home in one piece!!

Martha,

Glad it all worked out. Give your hubby a big hug when he gets home.:hug:

Cool job, glad he does what he does.

By the way, as a resident of Massachusetts, I apologize for the fact that our courts like to treat the criminals better than the taxpayers, and that we don't like to keep the nasty folks in jail. We are kind hearted and generous that way.

Unfortunately, there have been many cases, HORRIFIC cases, of former offenders from our state getting an easy ride in jail with an early release who have gone on to commit terrifying acts in other states. Someday I suspect there will be a movie about this woman, the history of her life and how she managed to avoid jail time is baffling.

Tent Camping Mom, I am glad he is OK, BTW I like your sense of humor, if you don't have that it's hard to make it thru.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter