• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Been to Embassy Suites LBV lately?

Marie51

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking of reserving this hotel for about 10 days in May. We usually love Embassy Suites but recently had a bad experience with one in another state (Hotel was in need of renovation, sofa bed was very uncomfortable and breakfast was badly managed). I've researched the LBV location of this hotel using several websites and most comments were positive but a few suggested this hotel was showing the effects of age. I'd really appreciate any comments (both positive and negative) from people who have stayed here within the last year. Thanks!

Marie

We just stayed there in June. I really liked it. The rooms were large, tropical colors, the living room had a table & chairs, pull-out sofa (personally I have never met one that is comfy),a cahir, a wet bar, TV. The bedroom was large, two queens, sink, amoir, small dresser. They were replacing all the carpets while we were there. I would request a room in the main building, some of the rooms can be quite far from the main lobby area. The pool was an indoor/outdoor type, not huge. There is a pool bar where you can get lunch, they have the cocktail reception but limit it to two drinks pp, they only have popcorn & pretzels s the appetizers. The free breakfast was very good, but it was extremely busy. They are the busiest Embassy in the whole chain.

Thanks! I appreciate the info. I've made reservations there for May. They are advertising some great rates for that property on the Embassy Suite web site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter