Been walkin'

lisajl

DIS Veteran
been walking on the treadmill and I feel great!

I think it has been helping curb those munchie attacks.

I feel I need to eat when I am bored. It makes it hard to get away from the kitchen.

The good thing about the treadmill...my husband is using it too!

We both need to get in shape and lose a few pounds, hopefully by the end of the year, we will reach our goals.

Lisajl:bounce:

I love walking! Keep up the exercise, it does make you feel good once you complete it.

Way to go! I just started walking on the treadmill a couple days ago and I am loving it so far!

Hurrah for you! That is great. I am just getting back to my exercise routine this week myself. It really does make a huge difference.

Geez..I need to stay on this board..you guys make me feel great!

I have also been drinking some water....still trying to get used to it. I am down to 2 sodas a day. Maybe by next week it will be one.

Thanks for the encouragement...I really needed it.

You all are wonderful!
Lisa

Yea for you, Lisa! I need to get back into my routine, too. I have to force myself to get on the treadmill, but once I'm done, I feel so much better. It's a shame we can't all meet up and walk together.

Pat

314 days and counting . . . again

Thanks for the post yesterday. I was reading them last night while thinking "I need to get back on my treadmill in the morning". Well, I am happy to report that I did get up earlier and got my walk in. I feel better and seem to have more energy once I have walked. I just need to remember that when I get the "I Do Not Want to Do It!":D

Yay for you! :Pinkbounc Keep up the good work! I know what you mean about the water. It's tough to drink that much. But slowly increase how much you drink and your body will definitely let you know when you don't drink enough. Have you tried the caffeine free diet Dr. Pepper? That is the only diet drink that tastes good to me.

Three cheers for lisajl! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! :teeth:

Is everybody still walking??? Thanks to your inspiration, I've climbed back on the treadmill and have gotten a walk in every morning this week before work. Like Lisa said, it really charges me up for the day. I just put the Disney tunes on, crank it up high, and away I go. There's nothing like walking to "Bare Necessities," "Mickey Mouse Club," and "The Main Street Electrical Parade"!

Donald's Daisy, my drink of choice (besides water) is A & W Diet Root Beer. Have you tried that?

Pat

311 days and counting . . . again

I have only gotten in one walk this week! Everytime I try to get on it, my husband or daughter are walking! AAAHHH!!!

I think I need to get up earlier!

Lisa

I just got off the treadmill and now I get my reward (to come to the computer). This is my second walk of the week. My goal was 3-4 times this week. I think I am on schedule.

Keep up the walking everyone.

I don't go by how far I walk, I go by time. I have increased my time to 25 min at 3.5mph on the highest incline my treadmill will go.

I don't have a treadmill. If I do the walking videos it is 3-4 miles. If it is nice outside I walk my subdivision, which is all incline and decline, and it is 4 miles.

Keep up the good work with all the walking!

lisajl - if your family is walking - that is a good thing. Hang in there. :)

Pat, I'll give the A&W a try. Is it caffeine free?

Ya'll are doing great! Keep up the good work and enthusiasm! (yeah, i'm still pumped from the gym... :cool: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter