• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beer for Breakfast? Booze Now on Be Our Guest Breakfast Menu

I love peach bellinis, that might actually get me in there for breakfast. Their food prices for breakfast are outrageous though. I think Disney figured out people like to drink and were willing to spend a lot for their drinks.

Can we have an ADR and just order Mimosas and Bellinis?? I could go for a basket of pastries and a delicious beverage in the morning.. for that I'd keep my ADR.

Wow that’s crazy! When we went I think it was $21 and even then I had to just pretend not to look at the price as it was a treat. But that’s mental even for Disney prices.

It was such a nice start to the holiday though! Oh well next time we go it’ll be our honeymoon and I’ll probably just be throwing money about haha.

Can we have an ADR and just order Mimosas and Bellinis?? I could go for a basket of pastries and a delicious beverage in the morning.. for that I'd keep my ADR.
That’s a good question I’m not sure but maybe? I know that only dinner is price fixed so it would make sense you could just order one thing you want. I haven’t tried the breakfast there so not sure

Not sure, but from what I can tell, the pastries only come with the meals, and each meal is $28. I don't see anything a la carte. Anyone there have an experience so far???

Yes the alcohol options are new and wow! That is one expensive qs breakfast!

It’s on the lunch menu too

You aren't kidding about the prices! $28 for a croissant donut?! I'm pretty sure it's the same one that they sell in Epcot for $5. There's no way a little fruit cup and some mass-produced pastries can make up the additional $23 cost.

I don't believe you can order the pastries separately, they just come with the meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter