Beer @ Super Target??

OLT2004

DIS Veteran
Does the Super Target @ at Exit 11 (South Orange Blossom Trail)
Sell Beer & Wine??

(Deb's site?) has very good and detailed directions to here as a grocery/snack stop on the way to Disney from MCO...But does it sell Beer and Wine??

Thanks!

Hi,

I work at HQ, beer is sold depending on state laws. If beer is allowed to be sold at Grocery stores, than chances are we carry it. The best way to find out is to contact the store, as stores do sell different items. I know the Super Target by my house in Minnesota carries beer and items such as Mike's Hard Lemonade. Depending on your travel date, there is a new Super Target scheduled to open in Kissimmee in October, 2004 which will include a Disney Store. This new store will be closer to Disney property than the Super Wal-Mart in Kissimmee.

Enjoy your trip!

diane

Grocery stores in the state of FL are indeed allowed to sell beer, so I would imagine that Super Target does as well.

I'm looking forward to the opening of that Super Target in Kissimmee. I work at a regular Target- wish we had a Super Target up this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter