Before the pandemic, how many rolls of TP did you have in the house? How many now?

My family of 7 goes through about 30 rolls per month. Before the craziness started I had ordered 56 rolls on Amazon because if you bought 3 packs you got $10 or $15 off. It got delivered right when TP was getting scarce in stores, so I was thankful. I usually buy more when we get down to about 20 rolls. I've been trying to score TP on Amazon for a couple weeks and finally succeeded yesterday. It says delivery will be anywhere from April 27-Sept 6. So I guess I need to keep trying to get some.:(
ETA: my husband was at CVS picking up some meds and saw a 9 pack so he grabbed it. Then we found out his dad, who is elderly and disabled, needed TP so I gave it all to him. Hoping we luck out again and find it during a grocery trip.

We shop at Costco so we always but alot at a time. Maybe about 36 rolls? Pretty much have that much now.

I usually buy 24 roll packs, and restock once I get down to about 6. I restocked to 24 about the time this started, and have since purchased one more 6 pack, topping up to about 24 again. I'll likely try to stick closer to the 24 mark now rather than letting my supply run lower, but it seems to be available around here. Not the brand I usually buy, but something.

4 of us. We have roughly 30 rolls. We use more now that we are all
Home all day but we did not hoard. We have maybe 24 rolls now. Will buy as needed. The local target had almost a full stock of tp. I think the worst of that is over.

It's just me so I usually buy three four-packs of the regular inexpensive rolls per week.

Lately I've been getting whatever I can find when I go out on the toilet paper hunt, because my grocery store never has the stuff I usually buy any more. Fortunately there's a Walmart up the street that usually has something.

Last time I found a 12 pack of Angel Soft 'Mega Rolls' that somehow works out to the equivalent of 26 regular rolls. How 12 Mega Rolls works out to 26 regular rolls, I'm not sure. Anyway, I have seven rolls of that stuff left which should last me until late next week.

Had 3 at the start and now have maybe 6-7 rolls
I live by myself so I only use like 4 rolls a month

I had plenty of TP since before this whole thing even started. My dad gets me a bulk of Scott tissue when they go on sale annually and my mom will split some of the more quality stuff she gets on her past Costco trips. Since I live by myself and work most of the day, tp actually lasts a long time with me.

So thank goodness that was one less thing I had to worry about through this entire ordeal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter