"Behind the Magic: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" - Sun 12/13

beastlyprince

Mouseketeer
"Behind the Magic: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

Sunday , December 13th at 8:00 p.m. on ABC

The making of the 1934 full-length animated film "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs''. Ginnifer Goodwin narrates.

Thanx for posting this I had heard/seen it somewhere (plus I just watched the podcast while dong laundry) :), but might have forgotten to watch without the reminder. :)

I really enjoyed this program. I even got a little emotional at the end. Ginnifer Goodwin's narration was wonderful.

Watched it, loved it. Would have liked a little more behind the scenes from Dick Van Dyke since he was there anyway but still really liked it.

I just finished watching this and I loved it! This special along with the Toy Story one is just making me want them for every bigger movie that Disney and Pixar have put out!

I forgot to watch the Snow White one. :oops: But I'm almost done watching (and very much enjoying!) my DVR of the Toy Story one. I agree with the expressed sentiments that more of these would be awesome!

I forgot to watch the Snow White one. :oops: But I'm almost done watching (and very much enjoying!) my DVR of the Toy Story one. I agree with the expressed sentiments that more of these would be awesome!

I set a reminder. But I fell asleep! I was so sad. I missed the Toy Story too. I'm bummed. Disney, I promise to try really hard not to miss them if you would make more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter