Behind the Seeds tour

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
Since Living with the Land is currently closed, does anyone know if the Behind the Seeds tour is being offered at this time?

Behind the Seeds is not new. In addition to a few backstage area things, it's essentially a walking tour of the greenhouse.

Is this a new Tour on gardening? I'm confused.:confused: Thanks, April

Not new ... it's a one-hour walking tour of The Land's greenhouses, labs, fish farming, etc. Have not taken it before but want to this year since the boat ride through the greenhouses is closed. That's my favorite part of The Land! It's inexpensive and you can reserve your spot by calling
407-939-8687. Glad it's still available-should be interesting.:tink:

Living with the land is closed?

Now where can I get a quick nap? :idea:

Hopefully you don't take your nap on the boat ride 'cause it's the only thing closed ... not the entire Pavilion. My mistake when I stated "Living with the Land is closed". I knew better ... guess I needed that nap more than you:rotfl2:. Hope you find a quiet place to rest. I'll be looking for that spot too after chasing after granddaughters for a couple of days:lmao:!:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter