Beignets in Orlando?

PAcpl

Just a couple of DINK's
From what I understand you can get beignets in Disneyland, but does anyone know of a place in WDW that has them?

Thanks!

Sassagoula Float Works at Port Orleans French Quarter has them. They are a snack credit.

I thought there was some at Disney Springs, but I can't find anything about that.

They have them at POFQ. Now, they are okay in my opinion. But they are nothing like the ones you get in New Orleans. But they can do the trick.

Also, when we were there in January, they had a benigets sundae, which was pretty good (spoken from a person with a sweet tooth).

This forum makes me laugh every time the topic of Beignets comes up. I remember driving to Disney from Texas and picking N'awlins as our overnight point due to traffic. Stopped for breakfast at Cafe du Monde, because who doesn't? Stayed at POFQ and tried the beignets. SAD!!!!

They aren't bad, but they definitely aren't the same.

Thank you for the suggestions and comments. We will be sure to look for them when we are there!

Also, when we were there in January, they had a benigets sundae, which was pretty good (spoken from a person with a sweet tooth).
Sounds awful. Beignets are meant to be savored on their own. Kind of like a Krispy Kreme doughnut. You don't mess with them. No pumpkin spice, no ice cream, nothing, but a cup of coffee or glass of milk alongside.

If so that's new... I have seen them sitting there for quite a while in the past.

Every time I've ordered them I've had to wait as they have always been made to order for me many times over many years.

We get them at POFQ and they've always been freshly made.

Have never seen them 'sitting' there! They would definitely be no good if that were the case. They're always freshly made. They fry up very quickly, so don't understand the pp that said it took forever!!

We usually get them when at Disney just to get out 'fix', but being raised near NOLA, they are nothing like the ones at Cafe du Monde.
The difference is they make the dough fresh all day at Cafe du Monde, and at POFQ I've seen them take the squares out of a box - fresh or frozen, don't know, but not just made!!

Have eaten at Cafe du Monde in New Orleans many times, and it's true that the ones at Disneyland and POFQ aren't the same, but they're still really good! Definitely worth a try if in the area

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter