Beignets

DisneyFranatic

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW next week and I know POFQ is closed, so beignets are not available.there. I thought I read that there were beignets somewhere else, but I can't remember where. Anyone know where they are available now?

But I am also seeing versions mentioned at Epcot French Bakery and Disney Springs Chef Art Smith Homecomin’...

Last edited:
I guess you didn't understand my question. POFQ Port Orleans Franch Quarter is closed.
Thanks for trying.

You can search for them on the MDE app, right now they show availability at City Works Eatery & Les Halles Boulangerie.

I had a chocolate filled beignet at Les Halles in February. It was absolutely delicious but not traditional like POFQ.

Beignet to the French means donut, not quite like our donuts though, but sort of. French beignets are different than Louisiana beignets. I like the ones from Louisiana better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter