***Belated Birthday Greetings Mickey's Dreamers - 15th August***

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Mickey2.gif
Balloons.gif
Mickey1.gif

Hope you had a lovely birthday Laura

I hope you had a great birthday and holiday Laura!!

:banana: :banana: THANK YOU soooooooooo much , Becky, Diana , Reid , Rhiannon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was such a LOVELY SURPRISE :love: to find this thread !!!! I had a small tear in my eyes !!!!

We have just "recovered" from jet-lag ! Our trip to WDW Florida was MAGICAL !!!!!!!!!! we could meet some friends overthere and make wonderful memories !!!
If you please, come and read the first installment of our trip report; we'll explain that I celebrate my birthday twice : with a delicious dinner at Artist Point with Floridian friends and a "terrific" / fun / ?romantic meal for the two of us at Whispering Canyon !!!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=899435

CIAO !!! THANKS again !!

Laura :wave:

Good to hear that you had a lovely time.
Heading over to read the report :goodvibes

Reid

Diana , welcome back !!!! :flower:

How was your trip to California ?
how is the "OLD" Disneyland park ?
Did you all like it there ? :dog2: :dog2: :dog2:

CIAOOOOOOOOO, Laura

Thank you Laura!! We loved parts of California - especially Disneyland of course!! We thought the parts of LA and especially Hollywood that we saw were extremely tacky and run down!!! But Disneyland was wonderful and we really loved that!!!

Yes, Happy belated birthday Laura. :bday: I am so glad you had a wonderful holiday, I will be reading your trip report soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter