"Believe" Showing at SW on May 15

pixiesnake

Mouseketeer
I just checked the SW website and punched in my date (May 15) to see if they had posted the show schedule and they finally have. I was so happy to see it is showing that Believe will be up an running by then. I don't know what day they are going to start, but I thought anyone going to SW in May would be interested to know they can now go to the website and check their date.

I was at SW this past weekend and saw several of the "public rehersals" for Believe. At every show time they run through one segment of the new show. IF the whales feel like it. It was as entertaining as a whole real show. They have been rehersing for about two weeks.

Even though it was a rehersal, the folks still made sure the front row got Wet!

Believe is going to be a good show when they put it all together.

On Saturday they were announcing it would start May 10 or so, on Sunday they were mentioning May 11 or 12 leading me to believe the actual opening date depends on how the rehersals go, so I would not count on a fixed opening date until the day before the opening date. Around the middle of May. Sometime. If the whales feel like it. :)

i think that the date may fluctuate until maybe even the week of....i'm going to keep checking the website show schedule. on may 10, it said "making of believe" & on may 11 - on, it said "believe". i have may 15 set aside to go so hopefully it'll work out that i see "believe".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter