~Belle's gold/yellow gown?

TwinTinks

Earning My Ears
I know that this may have been brought up before, but where can we currently find Belle in her gold/yellow gown these days? This is my DD favorite princess and although she will be overjoyed to see her in her peasant dress, it will send her over the moon to see her in her gold/yellow gown!
Thanks!

Of course you can see her in the shows at MK (Cinderellabration) and at MGM (Beauty & the Beast). As far as "meet & greet" we haven't seen her in her yellow dress BUT I did read over on the restaurants' board a few days ago that she had been seen wearing this dress at the Restaurant Akershus character breakfast or lunch. Not sure which one, you might want to post there. :sunny:

She does appear in her ballgown at Akershush, but I'm not sure if it's for particular meals or at all of them. I have friends who saw her in the gown at breakfast, but I'm not sure about lunch or dinner. She also appears in her gown occasionally at Toontown Hall of Fame though she's not a regular at that location. Most recently, I saw her in that dress in front of the Castle at MK. A performence of Cinderellabration got cancelled and, the cast came down in front of the stage to do a meet-and-greet.

I saw her in Toontown with the yellow dress, and I got a picture of Belle from Cinderellabration with her prince in front of the castle.

We too saw her in Toon Town at the tents. She's DD7's favorite so she's a must find princess:
Kimba

How about in Monore MI? Our local theatre company is putting on Beauty and the Beast the next 2 weekends and after the 2 pm matinee there's going to be Tea with Belle. I'm so excited to be music director and pianist in the orchestra!

toon town in princess room
on cruise
In monroe, MI for real

We ate at the Restaurant Akershus character breakfast last year in Jan and she was in the blue dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter