• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ben & Ashley's PJ 07/01/09

Thanks =)
Look at both sites briefly, mousewedding at great photos of all the sites and venues available, and the wedding link was broken at the time i was on magicalkingdoms, i did bookmark both sites and will return later on today after some sleep lol

:welcome: These boards become addicted so becareful!! Can't wait to hear more about your plans for a Disney Wedding! OHH- and congratulations on the engagement!

BTW- I grew up in Hawai'i! I miss it very much sometimes. Mostly the food though!!! ;)

welcome there is alot of wonderful info here and brides willing to share.... good luck with all your plans. We got married in july ( almost 18 years ago and are planning a VR for our 20th anniversary in july 2010) . Have fun planning

Well after talking it over with my DF we have decided to half our guest list from 130 to about 60-75 people so we can focus on the finer details of the wedding. We believe that with the less people there are the less we have to worry about pleasing everybody's food tastes and such and plus were not even sure if that many will actually show :laughing: . We have also decided on a theme something along the lines of Love Across Distance so its gonna have something to do with love and travel. We have also came up with a site list 2 indoor and 2 outdoor locations just to be on the safe side, of course all locations are beautiful, but we like these 4 in particular WP, SSP, Epcot Japan, and Yacht Club Gazebo:love:

We believe that with the less people there are the less we have to worry about pleasing everybody's food tastes and such and plus were not even sure if that many will actually show :laughing: . We have also decided on a theme something along the lines of Love Across Distance so its gonna have something to do with love and travel. We have also came up with a site list 2 indoor and 2 outdoor locations just to be on the safe side, of course all locations are beautiful, but we like these 4 in particular WP, SSP, Epcot Japan, and Yacht Club Gazebo:love:

Thats why we are having a brunch!!! And because how can we pass on those mickey waffels?:lmao:

. We have also decided on a theme something along the lines of Love Across Distance so its gonna have something to do with love and travel.

A friend of mine did something along thse lines. She had each table a different place that the couple or either of them had been and each table had something to do with that place. For ex-hawaii had plastic leis and habiscus flowers thrown around the table, and a large pineapple in the middle holding a picture of Hawaii. The tables place cards said "Visit Hawaii" and was a postcard made with the couples picture. It was rather cute. If you need help, again, let me know! Did ur df come on here yet?

No shes not so computer savy and said that this can be my thing :(. thats ok lol it just means it'll be a few more days of constant bugging lol :)

Welcome Ben! I have one suggestion...you posted just a little too much personal information in your story...I would take out Ashley's exact place of employment. You really can't be sure who's reading.

Welcome Ben! I have one suggestion...you posted just a little too much personal information in your story...I would take out Ashley's exact place of employment. You really can't be sure who's reading.
its ok there are like 50 of those resturants in the San Antonio area plus more in the state of Texas so its ok, i didnt give the actual store she works at lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter