Bendy-Friendies V.3 - Food & Booze Lovers Unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really getting excited about FF's chef table, The Swolphin event & 2 frunches. :banana: 14 days for us!

The only other adr's I've made are Yachtsman & going to give Via Napoli a try. I might call to try to squeeze in La Hacienda somewhere.

I'm really getting excited about FF's chef table, The Swolphin event & 2 frunches. :banana: 14 days for us!

The only other adr's I've made are Yachtsman & going to give Via Napoli a try. I might call to try to squeeze in La Hacienda somewhere.

Sounds Great Sheryl! It was nice of the Swolphin to arrange an event for the foodieboozers to all meet up, wasn't it!

6 days left before we leave:yay::dance3:...but only 3 evenings to get packed, maybe I should think about getting started:scared1:

6 days left before we leave:yay::dance3:...but only 3 evenings to get packed, maybe I should think about getting started:scared1:

That should be more than enough time!

I'm planning on packing the night before we leave but thats because of my work schedule from Saturday to Wednesday will have me working long hours with little time to get laundry done and stuff.

Well, all of us who are traveling at this time apparently now have to start paying attention to the tropical forecast, specifically TS Matthew.

By Tuesday the National Hurricane Center has it skirting around Honduras, Belize and Mexico and turning in the direction of Florida.

174913W5_NL_sm.gif

It's still early but worth remembering to keep an eye on this one through next week. I'll start really watching him about Tues. or Weds if he sticks to this track. Personally I'm really only concerned about the possibility of flight delays, and there's plenty of time to watch that. Maybe I'll get out earlier like I did with Earl. If I'm already there, and Matthew comes calling, I'll have cheese and wine already...

My suitcase and carry-on are out, but alas--there is nothing in them yet. I really need to get motivated this weekend! I'm thinking Game Day on Saturday a.m. followed by college football and packing all the while. Yeah, that sounds like a good strategy. . . :woohoo::cheer2:

Well, all of us who are traveling at this time apparently now have to start paying attention to the tropical forecast, specifically TS Matthew..

Well, that does not make me happy! I can't leave any earlier than I already am. Matthew... GO AWAY!!

Robin, if they have anything you don't like on the FF menu, tell the chef and he will come up with something for you. They'll give you a menu before they start serving.

I though it was one, two, three...floor.

Thanks so much for this info! I wouldn't have thought to do that. I'm hoping I just like what's on the menu though:goodvibes

2 more pages and we close out this baby...

Which should be about the time you guys start going on vacation... :rotfl2:

Guess we'll need Brenda to start version 4 soon :thumbsup2

Is everyone doing the Swolphin event on Saturday night? I have PFTS that night but am thinking of checking the Swolphin event out on Friday night. I'm not signing up for any seminars or paying in advance, I'll just see what I end up feeling like doing that night, but wondered if any friendies would be there.

Here's to hoping TS Matthew doesn't cause anyone any trouble. Hopefully it steers clear of Florida!

Maybe it's a good thing I haven't gotten paid yet? :duck::duck::duck:

Although I hear hurricane parties can be fun... just make sure whoever has a car... go get lots of munchies...

I wonder if that will delay the Magic from coming in on time... Planky always did want to party for a few extra days...

by the way.. .anyone want to play "Where's Waldo???" (Planky) I take it this years Champagne Girls got tossed out of Sessions... :rolleyes1

60475_1567503823941_1125788420_31602422_1213156_n.jpg

Love reading all the updates from the friendies!

Our dates for WDW recently changed. I was happily surprised to find that the Dining CM's were very kind about changing dates for our PFTS and FF Chef's Tasting. If the date was still available, they just transferred our reservation over. We're all set. Now, lucky us we'll be grooving to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy...and we'll probably make 2 out of the three concerts. :cool1:

Michelle - I found Planky! And I found my friends Stephanie and Terry! :yay:

On Schedule and Safe Trip to all those traveling soon to balmy Florida.
The evenings are a shade cooler but the days have still been very warm!

Thanks for zapping Matthew, Sally!!

Although, I have to admit we could sure use the rain up here in VA. It could do that the whole 10 days I am gone! :idea:

YES! Thank you for Zapping it! Hopefully everyone will have safe travels ...5 days till our flight!:dance3:

Is everyone doing the Swolphin event on Saturday night?

I have a private event to go to on both Friday and Saturday nights, so I'm not doing the Swolphin at all. I do know a couple of people who are going Friday. My event Friday is at DHS so if I have time I will stop by there and have a taste of something, although at this time I do not know what time I am supposed to be at DHS.

Per today's National Hurricane Center forecast Matthew is predicted to move more inland in Central America and Mexico and he's going to be smaller and slower than first forecast. Still too early to tell, we will need to start watching him once he gets into the Gulf. The weather guy this morning said we could get some rain from Matthew up here in VA on Monday and/or Tuesday (put your plants out, Elin)

I have a private event to go to on both Friday and Saturday nights, so I'm not doing the Swolphin at all. I do know a couple of people who are going Friday. My event Friday is at DHS so if I have time I will stop by there and have a taste of something, although at this time I do not know what time I am supposed to be at DHS.

Per today's National Hurricane Center forecast Matthew is predicted to move more inland in Central America and Mexico and he's going to be smaller and slower than first forecast. Still too early to tell, we will need to start watching him once he gets into the Gulf. The weather guy this morning said we could get some rain from Matthew up here in VA on Monday and/or Tuesday (put your plants out, Elin)

Dang, and I never add trip insurance. . .oh well, it won't be our first hurricane or tropical storm while at WDW. I still have fingers and toes crossed he moves across Central America/Mexico and disappears! :woohoo:

Is everyone doing the Swolphin event on Saturday night? I have PFTS that night but am thinking of checking the Swolphin event out on Friday night. I'm not signing up for any seminars or paying in advance, I'll just see what I end up feeling like doing that night, but wondered if any friendies would be there.

Here's to hoping TS Matthew doesn't cause anyone any trouble. Hopefully it steers clear of Florida!

We have it planned for Saturday but we might wander over that way Friday too.:rolleyes1

Thanks! We NEED that sucker zapped down here for sure!

Dang, and I never add trip insurance. . .oh well, it won't be our first hurricane or tropical storm while at WDW. I still have fingers and toes crossed he moves across Central America/Mexico and disappears! :woohoo:

I didn't add it either & now I'm worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter