BEO Question

DisneyBrideToni

<font color=deeppink>Proud BLT DVC Owner<br><font
Ok I am dying here...how do they send the BEO is it by email, mail or both??

same here...in fact I am on copy #3 because we have made some additions and deleted some other things to try and get the price to our goal.:duck:

Banquet Event Order - everybody gets one. I got about 8 of them cuz we kept changing things! :rotfl:

I'm on BEO number 3 from Rosie at Disney Floral. Have not seen one from DFTW yet... but I don't expect one till closer to the date... oh, and I got them via email

I got mine by e-mail. I can't even tell you what number I'm on!! I keep changing things!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

I think I will have lots because I change my mind every two seconds. I think the floral will be where I change the most but I am not sure. I can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had it already but I will try to be patient!

I got my first one, by email, on Thursday last week, but it had no floral. I emailed my planner today to ask if we should cut now or wait for floral. I think I'm going to wait for floral and then get it as close to 10K as we can. I'm trying to be like Carrie and keep it at the minimum.

We went through quite a few BEO's. My only suggestion is to comb through every single detail. Don't assume anything and make sure you have everything in writing. It's for your benefit as well as DFTW's. The planners just want you to be happy with your event! :)

Mine came about a month to the day AFTER our planning session. I think Karl has just now came back from the sticker shock. We too are going through the cuts to make it manageable but Maxine has been great at making suggestions.

:rotfl: Yup, I'm on BEO#3! I'm glad I'm not the only pain in the ****!:rotfl2:

You aren't I am still about 5 months out and I am on number 3 from Jennifer... Trying to get price way down!! Still haven't seen the one from Rose but she did say she was out of town for while ---

We received ours by email also!!

I just received my most updated beo from Rose yesterday. Believe it or not, its beo #5 :rotfl:. Things are starting to look good now - I think I'm almost there. I might have 1 or 2 more changes down the road, but in general its looking good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter