• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beretta Tomcat, a better possible fit for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Not trying to start a debate, but I got a lot of feedback and needed info with my last thread and I am thinking I will be changing my gun up. (after I get my permit, need to apply this week for that) A Beretta Tomcat? Husband handed me one tonight. Haven't shot it yet though. Would be much smaller for my four mile walks and more comfortable I think.

Sheesh....another gun thread? Can't you just tack it on to your original thread, or did the mods wisely close it?

Sheesh....another gun thread? Can't you just tack it on to your original thread, or did the mods wisely close it?
I don't think they did? Sorry. :teeth: Now hopefully someone with a more positive vibe can chime in here.:rolleyes:

Yea, it got a bit out of hand from both sides of the debate. It's a shame that any discussion on a controversial topic seems to deteriorate and turn political so quickly these days.

Yea, it got a bit out of hand from both sides of the debate. It's a shame that any discussion on a controversial topic seems to deteriorate and turn political so quickly these days.
Right. I didn't mean for it too. I will add, I tried to call my husband tonight with my phone to come pick me up and it didn't work, I was not impressed. But I texted him and he came and got me. (no panic or nothing, just trying to avoid a very loving cattle dog following me home) But I will try again tomorrow evening to make sure my phone will work in that area again. Can't imagine if it was a real emergency.

I’m thinking it’s time to invest in a treadmill. Otherwise this running/walking thing just isn’t for you if you can’t even encounter a dog without wanting to shoot it.
Good God!!!! Did I say I wanted to shoot a dog? :headache: No. I didn't want it following me home and staying put there. I have three already there. I gave the dog love and petting. Good God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter