Best 2 Bedroom Villa

tori.bh3

Mouseketeer
I’m looking to rent points to do a 2 bedroom DVC villa but having a hard time picking because I think they’re all amazing. What’s your fave?

It will be my husband and I with our 4 year old, my parents, and my brother and his wife. Privacy really isn’t an issue. We just all want to stay together.

Ah, okay. Because I've seen some people planning for this December, for instance, and they're about a month too late for some of the 2BRs.

I think AKV-Kidani, VGF and BLT are the nicest of the 2BRs.

For me it’s all about location... pick the villas close to the stuff you want to do.

/ that means Epcot area for us.

For me it’s all about location... pick the villas close to the stuff you want to do.

/ that means Epcot area for us.

I agree with this! In which parks will you spend the most time? That would really influence my decision! We do love the EP villas though (BCV and BWV). It's so nice to just go out and walk around the EP resort area (plus EP and DHS) any time!

I agree with this! In which parks will you spend the most time? That would really influence my decision! We do love the EP villas though (BCV and BWV). It's so nice to just go out and walk around the EP resort area (plus EP and DHS) any time!

Torn here. I’m sure the adults would like to be closer to Epcot, but the ease of BLT and MK with a little is alluring. But BWV or BCV would have more opportunities for adult date nights. Those are really the 3 I’m stuck on!

OKW has the largest rooms and every second bedroom is two queen beds. If you get a lockoff (like BWV and AKV-Jambo House all two bedrooms are lockoffs) the second bedroom will be a queen bed and double sleeper sofa. The extra bathroom at Kidani Village and BLT is very nice.

Can only comment on CCVWL but our stay there was absolutely perfect. It’s new, clean, and built for a modern stay with a large family. Great views to boot.

Torn here. I’m sure the adults would like to be closer to Epcot, but the ease of BLT and MK with a little is alluring. But BWV or BCV would have more opportunities for adult date nights. Those are really the 3 I’m stuck on!
If you are looking for next summer, keep in mind that the new Toy Story Land will be open and possibly the new Star Wars land (we know it will open in 2019 sometime). That could increase the amount of time you spend at DHS. While we haven't stayed at BLT, we have stayed at Contemporary and I personally didn't find it to be nearly as convenient as Boardwalk or Beach Club. We just returned from Beach Club and found it to be wonderfully peaceful and really enjoyed the pool. That said, we did find the bus situation at Boardwalk to be a little better. On the plus side, you can end up taking the Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach, or Swan and Dolphin bus and easily get to any of those resorts. We walked up to the bus stop at Disney Springs as the Beach Club bus was pulling away and the Boardwalk bus was just pulling up. We hopped on that and were at our resort in no time.

I've only stayed at BLT, and while the wow-factor of themeing isn't there, you can't pass up the 3rd bathroom and the convenience of the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter