Best 2 Credits/Eating at AK

RVJarrett

Earning My Ears
So, my 180 day mark for ADRs is quickly approaching, and I'm trying to plan out my restaurants.
I've got the Deluxe DDP, and I really want
I really enjoyed Tiffins last time, and I usually do California Grill, so I'm considering adding those to the list.
I've tried: Artist Point, Cinderella's Royal Table, Flying Fish, Jiko, Le Cellier, STK and Tiffins previously - but I was hoping for advice on anywhere people may think is "unmissable".

I'm also struggling a bit with dining at Animal Kingdom. The last time I visited I didn't rate Yak and Yeti or Rainforest Cafe, and as it's a solo trip I'm trying to avoid character dining, as much as I love Tusker House. I was wondering if it was maybe a one off with Yak and Yeti and to try again?

Any help would be appreciated :)

For your 2 credits, I would consider Monsieur Paul in EP. It's a lovely restaurant with excellent food and service. I see you also haven't tried any of the 2 TS at GF or Yachtsman at YC. Perhaps look at the menus and see what appeals to you. We also love the Boathouse in DS.

Would you consider heading over to AKL on your AK day? Boma and Sanaa are both excellent.

We've eaten at Yak & Yeti a few times and enjoyed it so I would say it's worth a try. Tiffins was great!!

Our must do 2 TS meal every trip is Yachtsman, I highly recommend it.

For your AK day, I would say maybe try Yak & Yeti again, we had a really great meal there. Besides, there really aren't that many TS options if you're not wanting to do Tusker House again.

I didn't enjoy my last trip to Yak & Yeti, but I'm also somewhat of a picky eater. I LOVE California Grill and I LOVE Narcossess.

Oh, I actually love Boma and Sanaa! I think I had a bit of a mind blank just looking at parks! Thank you for the other suggestions too - I will definitely be giving them a look!

And thanks everyone for the other suggestions :3 I have 21 dining credits, and as I'm going solo I'm really trying to branch out and give something new a go.

My wife and I consider Narcoossee's "un-missible". It's a definite ADR on every trip we take. On some trips, we've done it twice...

At AK, we prefer Yak and Yeti. We've always had a good meal there.

My wife and I consider Narcoossee's "un-missible". It's a definite ADR on every trip we take. On some trips, we've done it twice...

At AK, we prefer Yak and Yeti. We've always had a good meal there.

I'm leaning more towards there, as I've never been - and the menu looks really good!

I think I may try Yak and Yeti again, as it may have just been it wasn't great on that occasion :3 Thank you for your help!

Yak and Yeti is good, but not close to Tiffins. Its our favorite at AK.
I would also consider Monsieur Paul - even better if you can get a window view and watch illuminations.
Jiko and California Grill are our unmissables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter