Best 2 TS Meal - help?

Princess4Eeyore

" You'll see it, when you believe it!"
Hi There ... :confused3

I would like some help choosing a 2 TS meal for dh and myself. We do not really eat any seafood, my dh loves steak. Which 2TS do you think is worth it ... I mean in respect to atmosphere and taste.

Thank you ... looking forward to the help
:wizard:

My personal opinion is that none of the 2TS meals are worth it, but that's because I prefer simpler meals with larger portions (and most 2TS meals actually come with less food than most 1TS meals).

From everything I've read on this board, I'm guessing that Yachtman's is probably the best choice for you...it supposedly has the best tasting steaks on Disney property.

We did the math and decided that if we wanted to do a 2TS meal we'd pay for it OOP rather than using Dining Plan credits.

Yachtsman Steakhouse would be good, but so also would be Artist Point and California Grill. I've heard great things about the steaks at both, recently.

:banana: Thank you for the help. I think Yachtsman looks good ... we will probably pay oop. Still cant decide ... lol! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter