Best 4th birthday spoiling...EVER our PTR 10/3-10/7

iheartbklyn

You're not my demographic
We are staying in the All Star Music Resort from Friday October 3rd - Tuesday October 7th. Was hoping for FD but it's for 6 nights minimum (didn't realize until after I had holded for 45 min on 5/7 to try and add it) :( either way we did purchase the regular dining plan and photo pass (hope it's worth it!!!! this mom is all about her pictures).

Day 1: We should arrive in Orlando around 11 am - we will explore a bit before we head over to the resort, swim, and then have dinner and rest up for a big day at MK!

Day 2: Magic Kingdom here we come!!! Of course hoping to get a FP for A&E at some point during the day since my daughter is OBSESSED! I got her the perfect Anna hoodie (I'm too new to post links or pics but you can search on FB or Etsy for Magic Princess Whitney, we purchased from her) so excited to have her wear it!!! We have an ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table at 5:40. We will also try and meet Rapunzel and Merida along with whatever rides we are able to do with minimal wait time. Will see how we are all feeling after dinner to decide if we will stay for the fireworks (knowing me I'm sure we will!).

Day 3: Relaxing morning for us, we have an appointment for Brooklyn at BBB in DTD at 1:50 pm. We will probably explore DTD before that. After she is princessified we will head over to MK again for MNSSHP. She LOVES Halloween anything and so do we so I am really excited for this! We will definitely stay til park close I think.

Day 4: Animal Kingdom - we have ADR at Tusker House at 9:25 am. Hoping to do the safari after that, Nemo show, etc. Will be more of a relaxing less planned day. We have dinner reservations in DTD at the House of Blues at 6 pm so hoping we can have that park finished early enough (I read that it's definitely do able in a few hours).

Day 5: We leave :( Might be able to fit another swim in at the guitar pool (so cool!) but other than that nothing too exciting for us this day. We will probably both be minorly depressed that we have to work the following day. UGH!

So, it's going to be a short trip but we are all VERY VERY excited. This is all sort of a large birthday celebration for DD, she turns 4 on October 1st. Now just hoping my FP selections work out!!! Will be on the website as soon as I can to book them on Day 60.

Any tips and comments would be greatly appreciated! Also I am new to the boards so I am wondering how to track threads you have posted/commented in so that you can get back to them easily? Am I missing something obvious?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter