Best 8:00am Breakfast MK for castle photos

Hm... Interesting read here... Booking breakfast so family portraits can be done on an "empty" Main St....

Wonder how long before they don't let the Photopass people out to help you with that... You're there for breakfast, hence the ADR... not a photoshoot. The caveat to that is, you may see people who are doing wedding photos. They are paying for the empty park/Main St./castle shots... not breakfast.

Surely disney don't mind nor lose out if people want to do this, as long as they attend the ADR after/before they have got the photos they were after? I would imagine the reason the photo pass people are there is because Disney knows a less crowded/empty Main Street photo is a big incentive for guests to book a PPO breakfast and hence put a bit of extra money into Disney's pockets. I don't see the harm in it as long as people then attend their ADR. Its certainly no different to getting a PPO breakfast to beat the crowds for 7DMT :)

Hm... Interesting read here... Booking breakfast so family portraits can be done on an "empty" Main St....

Wonder how long before they don't let the Photopass people out to help you with that... You're there for breakfast, hence the ADR... not a photoshoot. The caveat to that is, you may see people who are doing wedding photos. They are paying for the empty park/Main St./castle shots... not breakfast.

Disney wants to sell PhotoPass. If the photographers are out there is no harm and much to gain by letting them take pics of families on the move.

People book PPO meals for a multitude of reasons. I do love that quiet walk when there are fewer people on Main Street, and always book a PPO meal in the peaks so I can enjoy it. If a picture without a lot of people in it is a bonus, that is great, and it may be the oe that is the difference between a puchase and just using the ones on your phone.

We did BOG and we got some semi-empty photos. However, we weren't super happy with the breakfast. My son loved it but hubs and I were less than happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter