Best Adult Mac & Cheese?

The Germany pavilion quick serve has a side of mac that I thought was good.
I am editing this, because I believe it was called Nudel Gratin, and unfortunately don't see it listed on the menu right now. Hopefully it comes back.

The fried mac and cheese balls at Wine Bar George were good.

The Germany pavilion quick serve has a side of mac that I thought was good.
I am editing this, because I believe it was called Nudel Gratin, and unfortunately don't see it listed on the menu right now. Hopefully it comes back.

Oh no! Is it being served at Biergarten now? It used to be on the buffet, but they're serving family style now with a more limited selection.

The fried mac and cheese balls at Wine Bar George were good.

Oh no! Is it being served at Biergarten now? It used to be on the buffet, but they're serving family style now with a more limited selection.
Its does look like its available there, its listed under "Family Style Skillets".

loaded mac and cheese at House of Blues in Disney Springs was very good 'bad' food. I'm sure there are lots of options and it's hard to mess up that dish anyway but that was good stuff. comes on a skillet with buffalo sauce, blue cheese, chicken. my goodness.

edit - they also have a brisket/bbq version

Who has the best Mac & Cheese on property - for adults!?!
I actually like the kids mac and cheese that many of the quick serve places have.

On our last trip, I tried the mac and cheese at Regal Eagle and neither DH nor I cared for it. :(

Good recommendations for Homecomin. I'd also mention Polite Pig.

I don’t know about *adult* Mac and Cheese, but we ate a lot of Mac and Cheese on our last trip since we have a child. Whispering Canyon had THE BEST simple bowl of Mac and Cheese. Honestly everything we had there was good, but I was eating my son’s Mac and Cheese over the things that came with our skillet! I don’t even think it was a kid’s menu item. It looked more like a side.

I don't know about WDW, but we recently made a road-trip up to the Central Coast in CA and were TWICE offered Mac-n-Cheese with SMOKED GOUDA. SOOO GOOD!

Gotta go with the mac and cheese this adult snuck off her niece’s plate at California Grill. Fabulous. Homecomin is a close 2nd.

Homecomin’ all day but California Grill is a close second. Homecomin’ is more classic with a baked cheddar cheese top. CA Grill is luscious and creamy like a cross between a stovetop Mac and cheese and an Alfredo.

Shula’s and Boathouse have great adulty mac & cheese too.

Homecomin' is our FAVE. Haven't tried Polite Pig yet but can't wait to. So many great options in DS now. A surprisingly great option too was the one at Cap. Cooks at the Poly w shredded pork. I absolutely LOVED that and I'm a huge mac snob. It's one of my favorite things to eat, period. It takes a lot to make me rave on m&c, so if you want a mac that you can have more on-the-run than commit to sit down, that's my CS fave mac.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter