Best Animal Kingdom Guide - Best Tips, tricks, Must do's, Please Contribute!!!

This year I was hoping we could do more at AK - I really want to see The Lion King, the Jingle Jungle Parade, Expedition Everest, DINOSAUR, etc. Is it possible to get all the major highlights - top rides, 1 show, parade and Camp Minnie-Mickey in 1 day? I plan to go on a day with EMH in the AM and stay until I just can't listen to the kids complain any longer. Any tips on keeping them more interested. Epcot is my favorite park but AK is a really close second for me.

Thanks
Allison

We have done all of these easy in one day. The key is to get there before ropedrop. EMH would be great too. We have never stayed onsite so I don't get to do EMH. You can easily fill an entire day at AK. We have always been there at RD and stayed until it closed! We take little breaks and watch the shows, the parade here is wonderful!! I would definitely not miss the Lion King show, the Nemo show is also very good. :)

Is it possible to get all the major highlights - top rides, 1 show, parade and Camp Minnie-Mickey in 1 day?

The key word above being "highlights". Yes, all of this is possible if you use a smart touring strategy (such as - not going to Camp Minnie-Mickey for characters immediately after Festival of the Lion King ends).

I think you can do all of that and more. It is not possible to do "everything" in a day but if you are selective no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter