Best attractions or ride for parents to nap on

BigPumba

Earning My Ears
So parents we all have been there after a long night when just need a nap. So what ride or attraction do you go on with the kids to get a quick nap. I will start carousel of progress and hall of presidents

Haunted mansion, nemo, anything that is dark and slow my 2 yr old will fall asleep

Spaceship Earth - you're seated and can rest your head in a slow moving compartment, plus it's cool and dark:thumbsup2

Most definitely Carousel of Progress! I cannot keep my eyes open in there even though I love it! :lmao:

In epcot, def. Ellen's energy. I actually lay down on the long bench. I tend to fall asleep in the American adventure, although I don't mean to.

In MK, I could see where the Hall of Presidents would be a good choice.

Voyage of the Little Mermaid. The seats aren't super comfortable, but the cool air and low lighting make for decent sleeping conditions.

I also agree with Ellen. It is a nice relatively long ride and dark. Plus you usually have the entire row to just your family so you could spread out.

Spaceship Earth and Ellen's Energy Adventure. Love both of them, but they are good for a little respite!

MK: Tiki Room, bench at Tom Sawyer's Island, Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents, PhilharMagic, Carousel of progress and the people mover!
DHS: The great movie ride & MuppetVision
AK: Any of the shows
Epcot: Nemo, Figment, Ellen, Spaceship Earth, Mexico and any of the movies in the world show case!

MuppetVision 3D for me. I'd swear they slip me into my pj's and hand me a warm glass of milk before that show starts.

There's a nice tranquil ride in AK called Dinosaur. Grab a pillow and give it a try. :smokin:

I always fall asleep in The American Adventure at Epcot, and Voyage of the Little Mermaid at Hollywood Studios.

Ellen's Universe of Energy...ride is also generally not crowded so you can stretch out on the long benches!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter