Best bath towels

dakcp2001

<font color=darkorchid>Am I wrong to want a cashie
Looking for some fluffy, nice bath towels. Apparently my brand is discontinued :(. Please recommend the towels you love.

we have searched for towels that were fluffy and absorbent and stayed absorbent and fluffy.

The ones that we bought and love (even after 6 months) are Better Homes and Gardens towels and we bought them at Walmart.

We had previously bought Ralph Lauren towels from Bed bath and beyond but they didn't stay soft and went up in price considerably.

Costco and bj's both have really nice fluffy and soft towels at very reasonable prices.

In searching, we are looking too, it seems like Costco's made in Africa towels are highly rated.

Royal Velvet® Egyptian Cotton Solid Bath Towels from JCPenney. I bought some of the bath sheet size ones at Christmas, and they're awesome- thick and fluffy, and just get softer every time I wash them!

In the South, we have bought really really nice towels at Belk.
Their 'Biltmore Collection'.

We had the micro cotton towels... and now the latest ones we bought were what I think they call 'high loft'. Very 'fluffy'.

We bought Vera Wang at Kohls several years ago - we love love love them. They are at least 4 years old, still soft and fluffy. I only buy white so we can bleach etc and I always use white vinegar and fabric softener but no dryer sheets.

I just bought towels today in fact. I love the JC Penney Home collection. We've been using these for years and love them. We didn't really need new ones, but we needed a change. :rotfl:

I ended up getting a killer deal. 4 bath, 4 hand and 4 wash cloths for $27.00. The set (of 2 each) were on sale for $29.99 less 20% if using your Penneys card, plus I had 2 $10.00 reward certificates and bought through Ebates for another 6% back. Not too shabby!

We bought Vera Wang at Kohls several years ago - we love love love them. They are at least 4 years old, still soft and fluffy. I only buy white so we can bleach etc and I always use white vinegar and fabric softener but no dryer sheets.

I clicked on this thread to add the same thing. We just got some of these and actually went back and bought more because we really liked them. Glad to hear they will hold up well for the future also! :thumbsup2

Microcotton brand fibers from India. The supplier sells to several different retailers. Macy's "Hotel Collection" line uses a lot of their towels. They're really nice and they maintain their loft for years. I also bought some randomly on Amazon.com as their house brand.

Now a good set of Egyptian cotton loop towels can be nice, but the quality of the actual cotton is the most important factor.

I used to like a certain brand from Dundee Mills/Springs, but I don't know if they're still in business.

I just bought towels today in fact. I love the JC Penney Home collection. We've been using these for years and love them. We didn't really need new ones, but we needed a change. :rotfl:

I ended up getting a killer deal. 4 bath, 4 hand and 4 wash cloths for $27.00. The set (of 2 each) were on sale for $29.99 less 20% if using your Penneys card, plus I had 2 $10.00 reward certificates and bought through Ebates for another 6% back. Not too shabby!
That's funny. I just bought some with the same deal, too. (Well, no Ebates.) I got 14 bath, 4 hand and 8 facecloths, as well as two mats. :eek:

It's our third round of these towels, have also used them for years. They've held up really well. (I've figured out that they start to rip - after many years of use - if you inadvertently catch a piece of one in the dryer door and it twists during the drying cycle. Probably true of all well worn towels.)

Anyway, I've always gotten the taupe but decided this time to brighten it up a bit and got a mixture of the lime green, bright blue, and striped with those colors and white. I just have to throw them in the wash before we start using them.

That's funny. I just bought some with the same deal, too. (Well, no Ebates.) I got 14 bath, 4 hand and 8 facecloths, as well as two mats. :eek:

It's our third round of these towels, have also used them for years. They've held up really well. (I've figured out that they start to rip - after many years of use - if you inadvertently catch a piece of one in the dryer door and it twists during the drying cycle. Probably true of all well worn towels.)

Anyway, I've always gotten the taupe but decided this time to brighten it up a bit and got a mixture of the lime green, bright blue, and striped with those colors and white. I just have to throw them in the wash before we start using them.

That's funny. I got the green/blue striped ones for my husbands bathroom and the yellow for me. I did have 2 mats and a new shower curtain in my cart to match my husbands towels (his bath could use a makeover) but changed my mind.

I just love these towels. They hold up so well and you get get them for one heck of a deal sometimes.

I clicked on this thread to add the same thing. We just got some of these and actually went back and bought more because we really liked them. Glad to hear they will hold up well for the future also! :thumbsup2

Good to know, I will check them out.

I have a couple of Ralph Lauren oversized towels, 100% cotton, made in Thailand, that my family HATE. I would not buy them again. I can't remember where I got them. They feel soft and fluffy but they take forever to dry. My family won't use them. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter