Best BLT Room Requests

DVCRSheridan

Disney Ohana
So we've stayed at BLT a bunch, but we've never really gotten too specific with room requests. It's always just been "Highest Floor Available". We've been lucky enough to get the Lake view that basically doubles as a Theme Park view a bunch of times. This summer we'll be there for 16 nights in a Lake View. Do any BLT veterans have any specific requests that they always make sure to put n for stays there?

Request what's important to you, keep them not to specific, limit to two requests.

:earsboy: Bill

We usually ask for Highest floor, Even # room in the North or South wing (depending on which view we are hoping for. I like the North wing if we hope to have partial Theme Park view and the South wing if we want to watch the sun go down over GF and have a view of the Monorail from the balcony. In my opinion the highest floor is the most important part of any request there. Your priority may differ.

We lucked out our first stay and got a high floor plus the North wing. Our villa over looked the water with a view of Space Mountain and the Castle just to the left of the master bedroom balcony.

We could watch wishes from our sofa!

I can not remember which floor, but when you walked in the view from the large picture window looked as we were floating on the lake.

We were pretty far from the bridge to CR but it was quiet and the elevator by us was never crowded.

2nd stay we had the top floor just steps to TOL. We need our key/band to access the floor. My boys felt like big shots. We were on inner loop. Nice location being so high but I prefer outer.

And wow to 16 days. Have a wonderful time.

We usually ask for Highest floor, Even # room in the North or South wing (depending on which view we are hoping for. I like the North wing if we hope to have partial Theme Park view and the South wing if we want to watch the sun go down over GF and have a view of the Monorail from the balcony. In my opinion the highest floor is the most important part of any request there. Your priority may differ.

Yea Highest Floor is usually our priority wherever we stay. Same at BLT. I definitely agree about that being the most important. The 1 time we got a Theme Park view, it was on the lowest floor for Theme Park view rooms and basically was a parking lot view most of the time. The Lake view rooms that we've had on higher floors were actually much better views!

what rooms at BLT look out over the marina and CR

Our 1st stay at BLT way back wen was actually a standard view 1 bedroom and it had a really, really nice view of the marina and CR. Unfortunately I don't remember the room number.

We just came back from 8132, loved it. It gets strong sun from about noon until 4 that was the only negative for us. We really like sitting outside during the afternoon kids rest time but it still worked enough. dMG+pHrRTwq4Oxa6nqJgXA.jpggDTtul2rQya1v3Gr%Jz9sg.jpg 3RmmMCipRFCCV6E2zZljyg.jpg

It's a lake view studio and I requested south facing view. If you get north you might get fireworks but we wants to see Epcot etc.

It's a lake view studio and I requested south facing view. If you get north you might get fireworks but we wants to see Epcot etc.

we're doing 8 nights in a lake view studio followed by 8 nights in a lake view 1 bedroom. I'm thinking maybe we'll request south facing for the studio hoping for something like this and then north facing for the 1 bedroom to get the partial MK view. This really is a great view that you had.

DSCN3343.jpg

DSCN3344.jpg We were in a 1BR at BLT Room 8142 and it had a fabulous view of the marina, CR, and the monorails entering both sides of CR, similar to the photos above. Here are the views not really of the lake but of the marina and CR.

DSC_6272.jpg DSC_6274.jpg DSC_6276.jpg Also 7940, a studio and 7941 a 1BR each had marina and CR views. Here are some of the views from the studio where we stayed. I didn't really get view photos from the 1BR as another family was staying there. But essentially the views were similar to the photos in posts above.

Last edited:
I forgot how nice the views from the south side of the tower are. Past few times we've stayed at BLT it's been on the north side of the tower. Some of the views from the south side are really beautiful though. I'm thinking being that we're doing studio for 8 nights followed by a 1 bedroom for 8 nights, we'll maybe split the requests and do south side for 1 and north side for the other.

We always stay in a two bedroom and I prefer the Contemporary side of the resort. Mid day breaks are entertaining watching people rent boats and board the ferries.
Although if you prefer your afternoons and evenings quiet and pitched black at night the MK side is for you. You can turn your head and catch the fireworks at night, but it is dark from the lack of lights.

We just returned and were in 8110. 11th floor, one bed-room lakeview unit with a terrific MK view.

Attachments

• 254AAD17-1529-438E-A8CB-228C96D1D1E8.jpeg
    254AAD17-1529-438E-A8CB-228C96D1D1E8.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 48
  • B0E0FAFF-335D-4AAE-BC1F-3D1D53FEC1BE.jpeg
    B0E0FAFF-335D-4AAE-BC1F-3D1D53FEC1BE.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 54
So south side faces the marina? We’ve stayed a few times and like the marina side, just double checking it’s the south side, thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter