Best Breakfast Buffet?

Harleybella

Earning My Ears
My husband LOVES breakfast buffets! I am looking for the best one that will take the dining plan! A big plus would be linked sausage since its my 2 year olds favorite!

1900 park fare is awesome if you would like a character buffet (Alice, Hatter, Pooh, Tigger and Mary Poppins)
Trails End if you would not.
*My kids love the Ohana character breakfast too but its served family style so you don't have as many options.

Tucker's at AK
Crystal Palace at MK

We also love Ohana at the Poly.

We are big breakfast lovers too.

Crystal Palace in MK is our must do buffet breakfast. Also trying Cape May and 'Ohana this trip.

Martin

Ohana's is good, although it's not a buffet.

My vote: Crystal Palace, Tusker House, 1900 PF. Can't go wrong with any of these.

Are you looking for a character meal or not? We are trying Boma this year ok recommendations from here. I've also heard good things about Wave and Trails End!

For character ones we enjoyed Cape May and Crystal Palace the best (although DS didn't really know the Pooh and friend characters)

The wave is by far the best breakfast buffet on property in terms of quality, IMHO of course. But it is a request by all 4 of my kids every.single.trip. if that gives you an idea of how good a non character buffet can be :-)

Boma is my personal favorite. Tusker House isn't too bad of a substitution if you want to be in a park or want the characters.

Other then that, the Wave's breakfast buffet is interesting with things like sweet potato pancakes, multigrain Mickey waffles, and their eggs Benedict with key lime hollandaise. It's also small, meaning the food gets refreshed very quick. Trail's End and Fresh at the Swalfin look like they have unique items, as well, though I haven't been to either.

Other then that, most breakfast buffet's are disappointingly the same: there are three or so unique items, then the same blandness. I'm being a bit snarky there, but I don't think most of them have very high quality food. They have a lot of it, though, and plenty of options.

My favorite so far is Trail's End, the other family style/buffets I have done were character meals that were mostly okay food wise. I think I liked 1900 Park Fare and Cape May a bit more than 'Ohana.

I really want to try Boma. The food in pictures looks really good when I search the web.

Boma is my favorite! Though I don't like meeting characters, so I've never been to any character buffets.

We try to get the 8 am for Crystal Palace on non-EMH days if only to stroll down an (almost) empty Main Street and pose for some amazing photos. The food is not bad and we do love Pooh bear. It has become a tradition for us and the photos of my daughter on Main Street at different ages are priceless.

Boma is my personal favorite. Tusker House isn't too bad of a substitution if you want to be in a park or want the characters.

I agree!!! Bona breakfast is by far my favorite. However, we ate at Tusker House with my 2 yo DGD and she loved it.

My favorites are Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare, and Tusker House!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter