Best Breakfast Buffet?

My vote goes to BOMA--I think it has the best quality and you can't beat the surroundings, but love Tusker House for interactions with the Donald. I like the Crystal Palace too, but really like lunch there better than breakfast--but breakfast is good too.

There are several good ones, but our favorite is Trails End. Cheaper than the rest (at least the other buffets we've tried), very good food (I have eaten a lot of link sausage at Trails End), the best sticky buns I have ever had, just dripping caramel. It can be harder to get there but that's part of its charm. The Trails End breakfast buffet is one of our absolute must dos every trip. If you don't want characters and like simpler food you can't go wrong with Trails End.

Last edited:

We like the Wave for a good buffet breakfast. Not overly crowded and really good food.

We love a breakfast buffet, too! Like others have said Boma, Crystal Palace, Cape May, and Tusker are all really good. We have not done Chef Mickey but I have read very mixed reviews. The Boma breakfast is really interesting and the food is so good - different from the others. If you haven't been to AKL it's a great excuse to visit a beautiful resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter