Best Brunch at Disney World?

Cali Grill, although haven’t been recently so I’m not sure it’s still being offered anymore. We were able to come back to watch the fireworks that night from the viewing platform with our receipt.

Wine Bar George (weekends only) is fantastic. The burrata dish is my favorite but also really like the wine country omelet. Also enjoy Boathouse (weekends only as well with piano sing-along entertainment). Unfortunately, California Grill hasn't brought their brunch service back but if they ever do, it's outstanding.

Homecomin on weekends is great for brunch.
I would call Boma brunch, and I think it is the best on property.

Olivia's Cafe at Old Key West Resort- and they serve it until 2:00PM, even on weekdays!

Cali Grill, although haven’t been recently so I’m not sure it’s still being offered anymore. We were able to come back to watch the fireworks that night from the viewing platform with our receipt.
No more brunch at CG.

Steakhouse 71 is a good option.

Sadly, the Gospel Brunch isn't back yet in Orlando. They do live music for brunch on Saturdays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter