• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best brunch for final day?

DisGirlAllie

DIS Veteran
We're thinking of doing brunch on our last morning. Our plan that day is to go to either MK or EP, and we'll be coming from a late checkout at Saratoga. Given that, what are your best brunch recommendations?

My favorite breakfast is Topolino's, but if you aren't interested in a character meal, you could do Ale and Compass or Trattoria and then enter EP from the IG or consider GF Cafe or Whispering Canyon and taking the monorail or boat to MK. You could also do Kona or Steakhouse 71 (which would then give you an easy walk to MK) - I'm just not a huge fan of those restaurants.

I agree that Topolino's is a nice choice, but very difficult to get a reservation. Also agree with Trattoria recommendation, if you're heading to EP. I disagree, however, with SH71 - because we love it there and have had great breakfast/lunch experiences there. I'd highly recommend it if you're doing MK.

I agree that Topolino's is a nice choice, but very difficult to get a reservation. Also agree with Trattoria recommendation, if you're heading to EP. I disagree, however, with SH71 - because we love it there and have had great breakfast/lunch experiences there. I'd highly recommend it if you're doing MK.

I do like the food at Steakhouse. I just don't like the atmosphere - I always feel like I'm eating in a basement.

We go back and forth between Boma and Whispering Canyon for our final day brunch. This trip it's Whispering Canyon, next trip Boma!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter