Best brunches??

zacharyt25

Polynesian Resort Enthusiast
Hi all! So I'm staying at CBR 8/21, and bf and I have a leisure day planned in the middle of our trip- I figure this would be a good time to check out any brunches there might be on property. Does anyone know of any, or have a favorite that they like to go to? I know Wine Bar George has one, but we'll be going there for dinner so not sure I wanna do it twice in one trip!

My wife and I enjoy the California Grill Sunday Brunch. We like it so much we try to go two to three times a year. It is a combination self serve/table service. The last time we went was last October. We think it is one of the best brunches we have ever been to.
Unfortunately because of the shutdown Disney canceled the ones we had reserved this year. Disney also has not announced if or when they may bring the brunch back this year so we have been unable to try to re book them.
We are DVC members and will book brunch first because it is so hard to get then book our room. We do it this way so we can book a Deluxe dinning plan for the one night we are staying. We found this is the best way to do it based on the cost of the brunch.

Raglan Road offers brunch on Saturday & Sunday (entertainment on Sunday only), as does Chef Art Smith's Homecomin', STK (maybe just Sunday only?), and Wine Bar George.

Maria & Enzo's also offered a weekend brunch but they are still currently closed, no idea when they will reopen. City Works Brewery offers a weekend brunch, too. House of Blues used to have the Gospel Brunch on Sunday's but that's not going on right now due to Covid.

Raglan Road offers brunch on Saturday & Sunday (entertainment on Sunday only), as does Chef Art Smith's Homecomin', STK (maybe just Sunday only?), and Wine Bar George.
Actually, the Raglan Road brunch has entertainment on Saturdays and Sundays. The entertainment starts at noon on both days.

I was hoping someone would recommend the Grand Floridian Cafe. Their menu offers both breakfast and lunch foods.

Actually, the Raglan Road brunch has entertainment on Saturdays and Sundays. The entertainment starts at noon on both days.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. I was going off of Raglan Road's twitter account where they said entertainment was only on Sundays for brunch. Good to know it's both days.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. I was going off of Raglan Road's twitter account where they said entertainment was only on Sundays for brunch. Good to know it's both days.
The WDW website still lists it as both days. I don't know if there may have been any recent changes. If someone is thinking of going on a Saturday, it might be a good idea to contact the restaurant directly and confirm that they still have the Saturday entertainment.

I was hoping someone would recommend the Grand Floridian Cafe. Their menu offers both breakfast and lunch foods.

I was going to suggest this, particularly because it’s open! The food is delicious and i find the atmosphere bright and airy. They have amazing pancake options and delicious French toast. My DH has enjoyed the benedict flight and the lobster burger. The chicken and waffle, if it comes back on the menu, was also outstanding.

I will echo everyone else and say that Cali Grill brunch is the bets on property and easily one of the best meals we’ve had!

The WDW website still lists it as both days. I don't know if there may have been any recent changes. If someone is thinking of going on a Saturday, it might be a good idea to contact the restaurant directly and confirm that they still have the Saturday entertainment.
Raglan Road's Facebook page now lists the brunch entertainment as being on Sundays only, although it used to be also on Saturdays. So it looks like you had it right in the first place, @Mom2Anna&Elsa. I hope that the Saturday entertainment will eventually return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter