Best Buffet?

Tracy Savage

<font color=blue>I really don't know about needy,
Of all the WDW parks, which buffet do you like best?

Just to clarify, are you asking about in-park buffets (opposed to the ones at the resorts) and for which meal are you interested?

In park: Biergarten (dinner)
Resort: Boma (breakfast)

I really enjoy Crystal Palace and Tusker House for breakfast. Haven't tried lunch or dinner at either restaurant.

Tusker House was nice for lunch.

We used to like Biergarten but it's changed quite a bit.

Tusker's House for breakfast. And I think it's a toss up for dinner between Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's for dinner.

Well, there are not many choices as far as an "in park" buffet. MK has Crystal Palace. AK has Tusker House. Epcot has Biergarten and Akershus. HS has Hollywood and Vine.

With that said, I'd prefer to head over to a resort. If I had to pick from the parks....it would be Biergarten

I would say Crystal Palace for dinner if it's in the park you're after. If not, I would say Cape May Cafe and Boma tie.

Tusker House breakfast is AWESOME! Cape May & Crystal Palace are also fantastic. I love how relaxed the atmopshere is at Cape May. food is great too.

Ive tried Biergarten and wasnt crazy about the food, but they do have some food items that were fantastic. The atmosphere is fun. I love sharing tables and meeting new people.

We do Tusker House and Crystal Palace breakfasts every trip!
Make ADRs before the park opens. It is great to walk through the parks before they open. When you are done with breakfast, the park will be open too.

We really liked Tusker House before they made it a character lunch.

Have fun.

:)

I really enjoyed 1900 Park Fare last week for dinner. Also ate at Cape May for dinner, and was slightly underwhelmed. Chef Mickey's for breakfast isn't too bad, I looooved their cheesy potato hash.

breakfast tie between cape may and ohana

lunch crystal palace

dinner 1900 park fare I love strawberry soup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter