Best Building for 2 bedroom at Hilton Head and room requests??

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We will be taking our first trip to Hilton Head this fall and the map makes everything look so spread out! Are the buildings actually far apart or is it more like Vero and a very short walk from one end to the other?

My daughter is interested in wildlife viewing and I read that Building 31 is good for dolphin viewing. We plan on taking trips to the beach, fishing from the pier, swimming, and doing craft activities (pretty much everything!)

We are in a 2 bedroom unit and I would like 2nd floor. Where is the parking at HH and the trail to the beach?

Any recommendations on Buildings that would be a good fit for us?

THANK YOU!!

We will be taking our first trip to Hilton Head this fall and the map makes everything look so spread out! Are the buildings actually far apart or is it more like Vero and a very short walk from one end to the other?

My daughter is interested in wildlife viewing and I read that Building 31 is good for dolphin viewing. We plan on taking trips to the beach, fishing from the pier, swimming, and doing craft activities (pretty much everything!)

We are in a 2 bedroom unit and I would like 2nd floor. Where is the parking at HH and the trail to the beach?

THANK YOU!!
Since this is a DVC only resort, you might get better answers if you post this on the DVC Resorts forum.
Denise

THANK YOU!!

The resort is really very compact. Parking is around the perimeter of the resort. For wildlife viewing (a big reason we go to HHI also) building 31 is a great choice. I've met 2 families that saw dolphins from that building. If we were getting a 2 BR, I's probably request that one also. I've heard that Building 27 and 18 are good choices also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter