• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best candy ever?

I will go with payday and zeros (especially frozen) as well. My favorite, the Hollywood bar and was made by the same people that originally made the zero

I haven't heard of most of the candies in this thread. How old are you people? LOL.

Best mainstream candy bar: Milky Way
Runners up: Peanut M&Ms, Kit Kat

Best mainstream fruity candy: Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers
Runners up: Sour Patch Kids, Skittles

Best high end chocolate: Valrhona Noir 60%

Best candy shop candy: Sees Scotchmallows and Dark Chocolate Butterchew

I haven't heard of most of the candies in this thread. How old are you people? LOL.

Best mainstream candy bar: Milky Way
Runners up: Peanut M&Ms, Kit Kat

Best mainstream fruity candy: Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers
Runners up: Sour Patch Kids, Skittles

Best high end chocolate: Valrhona Noir 60%

Best candy shop candy: Sees Scotchmallows and Dark Chocolate Butterchew

I love Milky Ways and KitKats!

There are so many good choices. Two of my all time favorites - a Payday Bar and PEEPS!!!!!

I think I was always excited to get Bottle Caps the most. I also like Nerds, but I am so old I don't ever remember getting them trick or treating I guess because that was before they were invented, or I lived in an area that nobody had seen them yet.

Best candy ever?

Yikes! - choosing only one is like picking your favorite child.:rotfl2:Candy is totally a mood thing!

But a few of my favorites are -
Chocolate: Reese's pumpkins, Aero bars, Almond Joy
Non-chocolate: Swedish Fish, Smarties (American version), Skittles
Cross-category: chocolate covered Swedish fish :goodvibes

They’re not my favorite of all time, but I haven’t seen them since I was a kid: does anyone remember the Brach’s watermelon hard candy?

Fizzing Whizzbees...when I discovered these at Universal Orlando a few years ago, I was thrilled. Pop rocks covered with chocolate....yum!

After that, most things with caramel are good with me.

#1, no contest for me - dubbel zout dropjes - double salted black licorice
2nd place - Jolly Ranchers hard candy - All the reds and green apple. They can keep the blue and purple.

NOT a big chocolate fan! In no particular order, candy corn, molasses kisses, andes mints, Twix, ReesesPieces, Tootsie Rolls, KitKat, fresh homemade marshmallows, anything with caramel and nuts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter