Best Car Rental Deals right now?

WDWNewbie

<font color=deeppink>Sometimes in life you don't g
Hi everyone! Last year we booked with National and saved a bundle thanks to the folks on the budget board telling us about the great deals they had. Are there any car rental experts out there who have knowledge about the latest car rental company to be offering the best deals? The times we are looking for are end of June this year, 3rd week in October this year, and second week in March next year, if that makes any difference.

Thank you!!

Try a search on this and the Transportation board. I got a deal on a Dollar and Nartional same price but National has no fee EA mebership until 6/15. I am paying 200 for a nine day rental full size. DC code. Idon't have the number and longer.

Thanks DisneyDenise! I didn't know there was a Transportation board. I'll check it out. I'll also post my findings here after I check the rates.

I did go over to Transportation board, and found a link for a coupon with National
www.disney.go.com/vacations/travel/national_pop.html
This coupon, plus the Emerald Isle code 5007125 gave us a rate of $151.99/week for next March (we did a two week rental) and then took off a discount of 19.54, and then another $30.40 for the discount period. This works out to $127.02/week plus taxes for a full size car through Emerald Isle. I'll keep an eye on the rates between now and the time we go--but even if this is the lowest I'm happy with these rates!! Thanks again for pointing me over to the transportation board!

For 8 days and EA service at National I have a rate of
$144. AAA and coupon from above. 8/26-9/2 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter