Best car rental place?

disneydreamerinny

Elliot’s MiMi
Who is the best to rent a car from? I am looking for fastest check in at the airport and most reliable.

Also what should I request when making reservations?

There will be 5 of us and luggage.

Who should I avoid?

Any experiences??

Well, this is a heavily discussed question on this board, to say the least!! My experiences are best with Dollar and Hertz also. We have used Avis at MCO with no problems too. Hertz is usually higher priced than Dollar. Check mousesavers.com (ground transportion in the WDW section) for discount codes and coupons before booking at Orlando Airport. National is the official WDW sponsor and I would not hesitate to rent form them either. Price is usually the bottom line for most people and the car rentals at MCO are always running specials to get your business. So always check their web sites for "hot deals" and check Mary's WDW site mousesavers before booking. But IMHO, Hertz probably has the best kept cars (clean, etc.). We reserved a luxury car (Chrysler LHS or similar) for 10 days from Dollar at MCO for our vacation in August 2002, the price was decent ($380 with all tax's).

RobinLyn :)

This is the only part of any of our trips that I would use priceline. Primarily because I like to chose the times I fly (I don't want to lose a day of vacation because i have to fly later at night) and I want to stay on grounds and can get great rates on my own.

For our trip to the Keys in December of 2000 I was able to get a car from the Miami airport for just over $110.00. This included all taxes and fees. You might want to consider priceline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter