best character dinner for 11 yr old??

2timer

Mouseketeer
We went to WDW when our son was 6. He loved Crystal palace and Contemp.'s Mickey dinner. We are not breakfast eaters so we always do dinner....got any ideas? He may just be too cool for them now?? HOPE NOT!

Try 1900 Park Fare in the GF for dinner. Good food and the characters are Cinderella, Prince Charming (big deal for my DS8), Suzy and Perla and Fairy Godmother is in the hallway.

You might also want to try Garden Grill with Farmer Mickey, Chip, Dale and Pluto. This one is lunch and dinner.

My ds(12) thinks he is "too old" for character meals. However, we I told him I would really like to attend just one he agreed to go. I let him select. He chose breakfast at Crystal Palace. He told me repeatedly that he would be doing the picture taking. He started out taking pics of me and the characters but after chowing down on their great buffet he suddenly decided to once again have his picture made!!!! We had not attended a character meal in 3 years so I was thrilled! Maybe you could let your son select and photograph you??

Good Luck!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My kids are 10 and 15. They still like to go to character meals. They choose based on the characters they like. You could also allow your 11 year old to check deb's (allears) site. This way he/she could check out menus. I like planning WDW trips almost as much as going. It's great to plan together with my kids.

My kids usually select Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter