Best character meal for 2 DDs age 7 & 11?

jska482

Mouseketeer
We have been to WDW twice. We've already gone to Cinderellas breakfast at MK & Chef Mickeys. My youngest daughter loves all animals, my oldest likes the beach scene, but not really characters as much. Ohana maybe? Any suggestions welcome! We dint plan to go to Epcot this trip.

We love OHana breakfast! Crystal Palace was very good as well. Depends on if you prefer Lilo and Stitch or Pooh and Friends; AYCTE or buffet. Have heard great reviews of Tusker House as well, planning to try it on our next trip. Also the beignets at POFQ are fabulous!! Enjoy your trip!

Breakfast at Grand Floridian (Mad Hatter and strawberry soup!!!) or Crystal Palace in the MK. There is a beach character one at one of the resorts but I am not familiar with it. We did not like the food (minus the juice) at 'Ohana breakfast.

I second 1900 Park Fare suggestion. We did it this year for the first time and it has something for all ages (Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tigger and Pooh) and the food was exceptional, we will definitely be back this year.

I didn't realize how fun 1900 park fare could be! We are going to give it a try for dinner. I'm super excited to see the step sisters & prince!

I didn't realize how fun 1900 park fare could be! We are going to give it a try for dinner. I'm super excited to see the step sisters & prince!

We did both breakfast and dinner at 1900 Park Fare last trip. Both were great and the character interactions were fabulous. Would do both again.

We did both breakfast and dinner at 1900 Park Fare last trip. Both were great and the character interactions were fabulous. Would do both again.
Thank you! I'm wondering if I should still do CRT since my youngest(now 7) was 4 when she went, & doesn't remember it much. Such a big decision with the double dining credit hit!!

Breakfast at Grand Floridian (Mad Hatter and strawberry soup!!!) or Crystal Palace in the MK. There is a beach character one at one of the resorts but I am not familiar with it. We did not like the food (minus the juice) at 'Ohana breakfast.
it is at Beach Club Cape May Cafe

Thank you! I've looked at the beach club. I hate that if can be difficult to use Disney Transportation to resorts. We have Hollywood & vine fantasmic, 1900 PF, chef mickeys, Sanaa at AK Lodge booked. We also booked a QS breakfast at Be our guest. I'm not sure if we can fit another one in or give up any of these!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter