• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

best character meal with Mickey

crzy4mickey

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any suggestions for a character meal with Mickey. We did go to Chef Mickeys last time so we would like to try somewhere else. Thanks

Garden Grill. it's in Epcot Land Pavillion. 6.99 you get an icecream and get to see Mickey cheap and you don't have to pay for food you don't want.

Another vote for the Garden Grill. Good food and a relaxing time. We have been for lunch and dinner several times and always liked it. Next time I think we will try the ice cream social.

We tried both Chef Mickey's and the Garden Grille...we would rather go to Chef Mickey's.

I agree about Chef Mickey's....the prime rib and the mashed potatoes are AMAZING......YUMMYYYY

I would say Liberty Tree Tavern. Even though I can't remember if Mickey was there. I know it was Minnie, Daisy, the mice from Cinderella and more I can't remember. But it was a very good dinner.

Ohana for breakfast...awesome food and fantastic interaction with Mickey (and Goofy, Chip, and Dale too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter