• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Character Meal with Pluto

HollyJoy

DIS Veteran
Pluto is my daughters favorite character. We are only planning one character meal for our upcoming trip, so I'd like to find one that Pluto is in attendance. I just found out that Hollywood and Vine does not have Pluto! Ugh. Where else is Pluto found? Chef Mickey's and Tusker House?

We liked Ohana for Breakfast but thought Garden Grill was even better. Since you're seating in a booth facing the charcaters we felt the interaction was a little more personalized and intimate.

I agree with both Ohana or Garden Grill. Both low key. Both enjoyable food. Both relatively lower crowd. (In comparison to Chef Mickey, for instance, where Pluto also appears, but it's crazy there!!)

We just did Garden Grill breakfast for the first time in May and thought it was great! We were towards the end of the breakfast seating, so characters only seemed to come around once (and we were eating slow). But we loved that it was served family style and bonus for having Pluto plus Chip & Dale!

We just did Garden Grill breakfast for the first time in May and thought it was great! We were towards the end of the breakfast seating, so characters only seemed to come around once (and we were eating slow). But we loved that it was served family style and bonus for having Pluto plus Chip & Dale!
Good to know! I have this booked already, but for dinner. Am considering breakfast - if I can get an early seating. Was Mickey there as well?

Garden Grill lunch. Having done both lunch and dinner there, your chances of having repeat visits is much higher at lunch b/c the restaurant is not as crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter