Best Cheeseburger (inspired by my...well...Best Cheeseburger? thread)

I have to chime in here about Beaches & Cream....

The burgers there definately USED to be the best on property. We visited once again in July & I was incredibly disappointed by them. They had a very off taste :scared:

Yep. They have changed to the small, frozen, unjuicy patties. My husband used to love the B&C burgers. They were voted one of the best places for burgers in Orlando on Chowhound. But times they are a-changin', and the burgers are delicious no more. My husband reported that his was very dry and lacked flavor.

Cheers!
Heather W

Yep. They have changed to the small, frozen, unjuicy patties. My husband used to love the B&C burgers. They were voted one of the best places for burgers in Orlando on Chowhound. But times they are a-changin', and the burgers are delicious no more. My husband reported that his was very dry and lacked flavor.

Cheers!
Heather W

I was going to vote for B&C, but we ate there 2 years ago so I won't be voting for them if they aren't serving the same burgers!:confused:
Thanks for the heads up - are the onion rings still good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter