Best cinnamon roll out side the parks?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Gaston's cinnamon rolls are a must for me every trip and I have been seriously deprived because of the pandemic!! We will be stopping over and spending the night in Disney Springs next month but will not have park tickets. Is there anything close to Gaston's roll that doesn't require a park ticket?

I used to go to the Main Street Bakery for theirs right after rope drop, then take it to the Wilderness Lodge and enjoy it while reading the newspaper.

Not much help, but we always used to grab a few rolls at the Boardwalk Bakery every trip and kept them around to eat the next morning. I haven't seen them on their menu post reopening. Quite disappointing.

My daughter just ordered, for breakfast (I know, I know-- bad parenting :ssst: ) the best, biggest cinnamon roll at City Works in Disney Springs. It's on their Rock n Roll brunch menu under, "Jon Bun Jovi". It rivals their Bailey's Cream Cheese Icing Stuffed French Toast. The cinnamon roll is about 11 inches wide and 2 inches high. It's insanely good.

My daughter just ordered, for breakfast (I know, I know-- bad parenting :ssst: ) the best, biggest cinnamon roll at City Works in Disney Springs. It's on their Rock n Roll brunch menu under, "Jon Bun Jovi". It rivals their Bailey's Cream Cheese Icing Stuffed French Toast. The cinnamon roll is about 11 inches wide and 2 inches high. It's insanely good.

We may or may not have let a 6 year old get one of the m&m and chocolate covered marshmallow sticks at the Main Street Confectionery for breakfast once.

4 years later we STILL hear about the time “we let him have candy for breakfast”.

Thank you!! Exactly what I was looking for!! Now I have a new problem--I'll need one of each!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter