Best Compliments ever received

Beezle2

Hi-Yah!
What are the best things anyone ever said about you? The ones that touched your heart ❤️ I really believe we are all pretty awesome, let's hear 'em!

For me : 1st grade teacher "you all stepped over it and "A" was the only one who did anything about it"
My grown child: "Thank you for drawing the line (generational trauma) and working so hard to be better".
My husband: "You are the heart of this home". 32 years with that fella
My trainer: "A" has absolutely no idea how strong she is " My PR for deadlifts was getting close to 300 before Covid at 58..

This complement was not given to me but it was one of those moments I will never forget because it was so adorable.

My friends son who was 4 told our friends daughter (also 4) she was prettier than a Disney princess. It was out of the blue while they were playing, she smiled the biggest smile and they kept playing.

Superficially (but I love those too): had a group of millennial men a few weeks ago tell me I looked liked I should be turning 40 instead of 50.
And two of my daughter’s male friends told her that for a mom I’m “hot.” Yeah, that boosted the old ego. My husband looked at me and started singing Stacy’s mom. 😂

Meaningful: my husband shared that he knew he was falling in love with me when he saw how empathetic I was to people I didn’t know.
I was asked to work in the training center after I performed what the instructors called the textbook evacuation (it was a 25 minute scenario that was so perfect they had nothing to critique) I was honored, but turned it down as it was not where I live.
My friend told me I’ve made a positive impact on more lives than I’ll ever know. I hope that’s true, but hard to believe.

Superficially (but I love those too): had a group of millennial men a few weeks ago tell me I looked liked I should be turning 40 instead of 50.
And two of my daughter’s male friends told her that for a mom I’m “hot.” Yeah, that boosted the old ego. My husband looked at me and started singing Stacy’s mom. 😂
Awesome.. sounds like a great guy!
Meaningful: my husband shared that he knew he was falling in love with me when he saw how empathetic I was to people I didn’t know.
I was asked to work in the training center after I performed what the instructors called the textbook evacuation (it was a 25 minute scenario that was so perfect they had nothing to critique) I was honored, but turned it down as it was not where I live.
My friend told me I’ve made a positive impact on more lives than I’ll ever know. I hope that’s true, but hard to believe.
High praise and amazing good qualities 🤩

This may not be in the spirit of what you are asking, but it is the first thing I thought of. The way the animals look at me, look for me, are so happy to see me when I come to see them and care for them at the shelter. Their love, acceptance, joy and companionship they give me makes me feel so appreciated. They give me the best compliments I've ever received and they probably don't even know it. :)

This may not be in the spirit of what you are asking, but it is the first thing I thought of. The way the animals look at me, look for me, are so happy to see me when I come to see them and care for them at the shelter. Their love, acceptance, joy and companionship they give me makes me feel so appreciated. They give me the best compliments I've ever received and they probably don't even know it. :)
I always say, about dogs, the wagging tail doesn't lie. If they're not glad to see you, they don't wag.

A pure and honest love, wonderful commentary on your character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter