Best counter service/fast food in December?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
Typically I love eating at Mythos and having a leisurely high quality meal, but I am doing a quick 1 day visit where the park is open from 9 to 7 so I want a decent but quick food option at either IOA or US. I plan on hopping to both parks on just 1 day. No Citiwalk options because I plan to take the boat between the parks to save me feet! Any suggestions?

Jenn

Typically I love eating at Mythos and having a leisurely high quality meal, but I am doing a quick 1 day visit where the park is open from 9 to 7 so I want a decent but quick food option at either IOA or US. I plan on hopping to both parks on just 1 day. No Citiwalk options because I plan to take the boat between the parks to save me feet! Any suggestions?

Jenn
There is no boat that takes you between parks. However, the Hogwarts Express does. That is probably what you meant cuz you've obviously been there before.

Check out the Cafe La Bamba at US menu. It has never been crowded when I've been there. You can mobile order and service is fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter