Best counter service food

Shamrock88

Earning My Ears
After reading through literally hundreds of bad dining experiences. Simply list the counter service restaurant you think has the best food. I think you can run into bad servers at any restaurant, so that greatly influences opinions/experiences potentially at any table service restaurant so I will skip table service spots in this poll.

Both Counter Service options at Port Orleans I think are great and have had nothing but good experiences and food at both!

The chicken fried rice at Yak and Yeti is pretty good and costs less than $4. In addition, I really like the pizza, salad and cookie at Pizza Planet.

I would have to agree Wolfgang Puck express is very good, strangely enough like others have stated I don't like the West side one anywhere near as much. And for the money and quality, Earl of Sandwich is great for lunch.

Not sure if anyone agrees, but I like the food at Contempo Café in the contemporary. Sometimes eat there previous or after the M K getting out of the crowds, easy stop on the monorail.

Columbia Harbour House
Sunshine Seasons
Earl of Sandwich
Marketplace WP Express
Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles in France

I really liked the flat bread pizza at Pinocchio Village Haus, the chicken tenders and mac & cheese were also good there.

I would have to agree Wolfgang Puck express is very good, strangely enough like others have stated I don't like the West side one anywhere near as much. And for the money and quality, Earl of Sandwich is great for lunch.

Can you explain where the good one is? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter