Best counter service salad

Wolfgang Puck in Disney Springs marketplace has a great turkey club salad and chinois chicken salad. In the parks, Hollywood Studios has a customizable antipasto salad at Pizza Rizzo(this surprised me.) Many resort quick service have make your own with salmon or chicken....That is all I recall.

As someone who doesn't eat chicken or beef, I find it challenging to find QS salads that have enough protein. Satuli Canteen is great because one of their bases is salad, so you can get any of their proteins (chicken, beef, tofu, or shrimp) as a salad.

Looking for the best CS salads. Super hot weather (we are going next month 🔥) I usually will just crave a good salad. Any favorites out there?

Kudos on the question. I don't think I've ever seen this one asked on the boards before. And honestly, I never think "I could go for a salad today" when in the parks but this question (and it's responses) will have me leaning that way now.

I'm right there with you, OP; I LOVE salads on a hot day. I especially enjoy the create-your-own at many of the quick service locations in the resorts, but I find anything besides a ceasar with chicken takes a little more effort to find in the parks. In this case I choose to share something with one of my daughters and get the carrots (or whatever veggie) on the side instead of fries. This goes a long way toward keeping me comfortably full, and not feeling as though I'm going to pass out in the heat.

My favorite used to be the create-your-own salad at POR and POFQ, but sadly that is gone and replaced with a single pre-made salad that I did not especially like. I haven't yet found another option that appeals to me for counter service salad.

My favorite used to be the create-your-own salad at POR and POFQ, but sadly that is gone and replaced with a single pre-made salad that I did not especially like. I haven't yet found another option that appeals to me for counter service salad.

Along with those that have gone away......my FAVORITE was at Tusker House when it was a CS.....I love it as a buffet now, but that salad was SO GOOD back in the day! Fairfax Fare (or one of those Sunset Boulevard restaurants) used to have a good salad, but I'm not sure if its changed.....

Southwestern Salad at Pecos Bills! I seriously have to get it at least twice each trip.

I’m with you, I love a good salad. Sautulii Canteen has yummy bowls now that are like a salad and also Harambe Marketplace at AK has yummy bowls/salads. And lastly, HBD at DHS has the amazing Cobb Salad. I know this isn’t QS, but we were able to walk up and be seated in the “lounge,” which was actually the nice little tables out front.

Last summer Columbia Harbour House had a wedge salad with shrimp and a mango salsa. Perfect on a hot day! Love all these suggestions!

That sounds delicious!
The best buy for a salad I had was at LTT (not CS, I know, but less expensive). I asked for the Colony Salad without chicken and it only cost me $10, less than many CS salads I've had.

Last week I was pleasantly surprised with ABC Commisary’s Mediterranean salad!!! It tasted incredible and it was so big I couldn’t finish it all. It came with a large piece of flatbread (naan bread maybe?) with delicious hummus. The bread was on the soft side...not pita chips as described below. Here is the description:
  • Mediterranean Salad with Chicken - Grilled Chicken Breast on a bed of Fresh Mixed Greens with Cherry Tomatoes, Red Onions, Pepperoncini, Kalamata Olives and Feta Cheese tossed in a Mediterranean Vinaigrette, served with Hummus and Pita Chips
I could’ve eaten this every day it was so good! You can get it without chicken or you can also opt for salmon on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter