Best deal for VIP or unlimited express Universal Hollywood?

HuskyGal

DIS Veteran
I’m having trouble finding discounted unlimited express. I tried UT, getaway today, Ares. Wondering if anyone is willing to share Where the best deal for unlimited express and or VIP at Universal Hollywood is? Thank you.

I’m having trouble finding discounted unlimited express. I tried UT, getaway today, Ares. Wondering if anyone is willing to share Where the best deal for unlimited express and or VIP at Universal Hollywood is? Thank you.
Express is a variable price depending on crowd expectations....it's cheaper when it's less crowded, but otherwise there isn't any kind of discount that i'm aware of...it's the price they decide.

Express is a variable price depending on crowd expectations....it's cheaper when it's less crowded, but otherwise there isn't any kind of discount that i'm aware of...it's the price they decide.
Ok. Thanks so much for helping.

Ok. Thanks so much for helping.
Try Undercover Tourist. I have purchased DL with Genie + and USH tickets here many times. A bit cheaper than on USH website.

The Universal Studios Hollywood VIP tour seems to be about $25 cheaper on UT.

Go for the VIP tour, it includes parking, a fantastic lunch, and is the only way to jump the line with the new Mario attraction. It's 100% worth it and if you want to do Mario three or four times, no problem, go for it a bunch late in the day after your tour ends while everyone else is still waiting 70+ minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter